The new Jet Port Max® dock is 50 cm wider than its little sister, the Jet Port® dock, and it facilitates access to and movement around the jet ski.
Two integrated holes at the head of the dock let you anchor to tubes without additional callipers.
It is fitted with 14 side rollers, 8 of which are adjustable to suit all machines.
A non-slip tread covers the entire length of the dock, right around the jet ski.
It offers greater flotation (1340 kg) to keep up with developments in machines.
The sloping section of the dock is gentler, in a «V» shape with a horizontal roller.
The Jet Port Max® can be secured to the wharf by combination of the following equipment:
• On the wharf: two telescopic aluminum brackets;
• Connection between the brackets on the dock and the platform: steel tube, with a 4-inch cross-section. The tube fits right into the telescopic bracket and slides into the dock’s anchoring area, letting it follow any possible tides.
The tube is:
• fixed to the telescopic bracket;
• screwed at the bottom using an anchorage bolt (it can also be struck);
• also equipped with a finishing cap.
To simply join your port to a floating dock in a marina using ropes or chains, we recommend you to add 2 stainless steel brackets at the head of ramp.